5 Ideas For Incorporating Oil Paintings Into Your Home
Some might be intimidated by choosing the right oil painting for their home because they aren't sure how to incorporate them into their decor. But don't worry, we've got you covered! Here are five ideas for incorporating oil paintings into your home:
- Hanging an oil painting above a fireplace is a classic way to add elegance to a room.
- Oil paintings can also be used to create a focal point in a room. Try hanging one above a sofa or mantelpiece.
- Oil paintings can also be hung in entryways or hallways to add a touch of luxury to your home.
- Use oil paintings to add color and life to otherwise bland walls. Choose vibrant hues or serene landscapes to suit your mood and style.
- Incorporate oil paintings into bookcases or shelving units for a unique display that is both stylish and functional.
We hope this has given you some inspiration on how to incorporate oil paintings into your home. If you need an art placement consultation, Rob can guide you in the right direction, as well. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping for your perfect painting today!